WORK LIFE BALANCE OF WOMEN EMPLOYEE AN OVERVIEW
Work is the action or exertion that we put to deliver or achieve something. We work since we need to. Individuals as a rule comprehend the universe of work as identified with profiting. Be that as it may, numerous reasons are regularly referred to for needing to work, other than cash which incorporates profitability, inspiration, endorsement and commitment to society. Life is an accumulation of our joy, misery, festivities and tranquility. Work is a piece of life. Life is extensively identified with specific viewpoints like assurance, accomplishment, triumphs and so forth., which may likewise advance pressure.
• Ajith E. (2012). "Work family strife and employment and family fulfillment: Moderating impact of social help among police faculty. Fairness, Diversity and Inclusion‖", International Journal of Advanced Research in Management, Vol. 2, pp. 438-454.
• Akirakawaguchi. (2008). "Flexibility in Australia: Implications for workers and supervisors, Employee Relations", Asian Journal of Management, Vol. 20, pp. 453-460.
• Alexandra C, and Beauregard T. (2009). "Technology's impact on work life balance", Journal of European Industrial Training, Vol. 23, pp. 141-147.
• Almuth, and Dowall MC. (2001). "A build improvement think about Dissertation Abstracts", International Journal, Vol. 2, pp. 115-119.
- There are currently no refbacks.
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
International Journal of Management and Social Sciences, All rights reserved.